Fees and Application
Who should apply?
The programme is designed for applicants with a minimum of 5 years' work experience in a leadership position in the arts or related fields, young cultural practitioners with outstanding potential, and professionals who are making a significant contribution to the cultural sector.
How to apply?
Every application must comprise:
- a complete Application Form
- a photocopy of HKID card for local applicants or a photocopy of the data page of passport for overseas applicants
- statement on how the programme will help you achieve your long term aspirations and contribution in the arts and cultural sector (no more than 500 words)
Programme application and personal statement forms can be downloaded from:
Application Deadline: 30 September 2016
Notification of Acceptance: November 2016
Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org / (852) 3917 8221
Local and overseas cultural leaders can access to the programme with a fee of 20,000HKD per person.
Local and Overseas Fee: 20,000 HKD per person
The Programme will cover
- Programme tuition
- Reading materials
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis with the possibility of an upgrade to a single room at extra cost
- All group meals and receptions