Fees and Application
Who should apply?
The programme is designed for applicants with a minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a senior leadership position in the arts or related fields, and professionals who are making a significant contribution to the cultural sector.
How to apply?
Every application must comprise:
- a complete Application Form
- a photocopy of HKID card for local applicants or
- a photocopy of the data page of passport for overseas applicants
- two letters of recommendation in SEALED envelopes
- two statements:
- a description of a current or future project that you would like to work on during the programme (no more than 500 words)
- a statement on how the programme will help you achieve your long term aspirations and contribution in the arts and cultural sector (no more than 500 words)
Programme application and personal statement forms can be downloaded from: www.culture.hku.hk.
Application Deadline:1 November 2010
Notification of Acceptance: Mid to late November 2010
Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org / (852) 2857 8221
The fee of $160,000 HKD will cover:
- Programme tuition
- Reading materials
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis with the possibility of an upgrade to a single room at extra cost
- All group meals and receptions
- Registration fees for related public events, lectures and conferences
- Return flight from Hong Kong to Shanghai
Participants who have successfully completed the whole ACLP will be eligible for articulation and advanced standing to the MA in cultural leadership programme that the University may launch in due course.
Details of programme subject to review and changes. Up-to-date details at www.culture.hku.hk.